We get back to all enquiries within two business days UNLESS the answer is already here (see below) in which case it will be faster for you to read them.
For enquiries about shipping, purchase items and your orders: Creamiicandyhelp@gmail.com
For all other business enquiries (licensing, wholesale etc): Creamiicandy@gmail.com
Our mail box: Creamiicandy Pty Ltd PO BOX 42 Burwood NSW 1805 Australia
Are your squishies safe?
ALL our creamiicandy and puni maru licensed squishies have been tested and meet CE (Europe), USA and Australia safety standards.
They DO NOT contain the toxic substances, they are NOT cancerous and they are COMPLETELY safe. Please email us at email@example.com for the certificates that show their safety. The squishies you see in the news are completely different quality to our squishy brands, they are usually produced by factories that create fake copies with very low quality. Our squishies are PREMIUM and meet very high quality standards. Please make the right choice and only buy SAFE squishies such as ours!
Do you wholesale? Do you supply?
Yes we sure do. Please go to this link
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all credit card payments, paypal, afterpay and cash (for australian orders).
Where do you ship from and how do you ship?
We ship directly from Australia and process all orders usually within one business day. More information about our shipping here.
Note: The only items we ship from our warehouse overseas is our super jumbo biggest in the world squishies because they are so heavy that shipping them from our warehouse overseas ensures we can provide free shipping.
Where is my order?
– please check your email and junk mail to see when it was shipped
– shipping takes 1-4 weeks (outside of Australia) go here for more details on shipping: https://www.creamiicandy.com/shipping-information/
– has it been longer than 5 weeks? Have you checked your local post office? (they have been times where the post slip is misplaced or not placed). Have you provided the tracking number to your local post office to see if they can check where it is?
Where is my tracking? Why does my tracking not work?
– free tracking is only avaliable for orders over 30 usd or Australian orders
– Your order should arrive safely with or without tracking within 2-4 weeks unless there are delays from customs
– You can track your number on this website: https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/ When the item has reached your country, you can track the number on your local post website. For example, your parcel has arrived in the US, you can use usps.com
I have problems with my purchase
We always check our products and make sure that they are in usable condition. In the rare event that you receive damaged or defective goods, you must notify us within 2 days after you receive the item. You may then fill out a form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Name of defect items (full name):
Photos/Video and description of Defects:
After we receive your email we will look at the photos and decide on a reasonable compensation . We reserve the discretion to give a coupon, refund some monies, offer to send you those goods again in your next order, or ask you to mail it back to us within 3 days and we will give you full refund including shipping fees.
Our shipping address returns is: PO BOX 42, BURWOOD, NSW 2137, AUSTRALIA
Please include your order number when shipping back to us.
***Note: We perform checks on our products to make sure only acceptable ones are shipped to you. However, due to the nature of polyurethane items, they may have minor defects consisting of bubbles or small holes, tiny cracks and little specks of dirt. This is something that we cannot control as the products are manufactured in a certain process and these minor defects will not be enough to warrant as defective / damaged.
We do not compensate for goods made damaged or defected under customer use, nor compensate for minor defects including and not limited to product package small defects (as long as good originally inside package is fine )small bubble holes, tiny cracks and little specks of dirt. Issues that do not affect the reasonable use and enjoyment of the good and were sent to our valued customers the way we received them from the manufacturer will not be warranted as defects/ damaged goods hence not subject to compensation.